Friday, July 18, 2008


So... I'm pumped to leave in less than 48 hours. I'm all set. Health insurance -check, credit cards- check, passport- check, phone company contacted- check. Everything is locked and loaded


There is only one small set back: I cannot pack.











This fuckin crazy eye killah decided to lay her wet steamy ass eggs in my clean laundry. Bitch won't leave! She WILL NOT LEAVE!!


I have been waiting for 17 hours for her to pack up the family and leave the sweet haven that is the pocket flap of my jeans where i am guessing 1 million little "charlotte's" will soon emerge and infest the rest of my laundry. I've come at her with a glass for a clean capture. She jumps like 3 feet onto another pile of laundry, at which point i have already run up the stairs and outside to hyperventilate and jump around screaming like jiffy-pop.

So, after half an hour i go back down and she is right back where she was all flat and threatened so i come at her with a vacuume cleaner and the entire process starts over again.

Her crazy eyes glow at me and i know this is a battle of the prides, which i lost on that first sprint out the door.

I really don't know what to do. I've survived an non-refundable plane ticket, a warrent for my arrest, and a slew of other potentially threatening set backs... but i really was not expecting this.

Life has a funny way of fucking with you.

3 comments:

Bridgie said...

this is probably my fault for encouraging you to bring your laundry home with you.

Bridgie said...

also, at least she isn't a raccoon!

Anonymous said...

PARIS BLOG!!!!!